Here are some make-up hacks for girls who carry make-up on daily basis and face several problems related to their make-up products.
1) Substitute for Blotting Paper
Those all women having oily skin knows the importance of blotting paper. If you are running short of it then here is the best substitute for it. You can use toilet seat covers instead of blotting paper. They work as a perfect substitute.
2) Wish for long-lasting Lip-Stick?
Are you too irritated due to smudging or due to short-lasting lipstick? Then here is a solution for your problem. You can use translucent powder for this problem.
• Apply lipstick and then use a tissue paper to cover your lips.
• Use a makeup brush containing translucent powder and dab it over tissue covered lips lightly.
• Remove tissue paper.
3) Use Petroleum Jelly to avoid Mascara clumps
If you wish to avoid mascara clumps from your eyelashes then petroleum jelly is the best solution you must use.
• Apply petroleum jelly on your lashes by using a finger or clean mascara brush.
• Apply mascara over it.
4) Using the last drop of makeup
One can use even the last drop of their expensive make-up packs by cutting the tube from the other sealed end and extracting every bit of it.
5) Helpful White Eyeliner
To avoid an unexpected look which an eyeshadow provides, one can use white eyeliners to get rid of this problem.
• Apply White eyeliner on eyelids as a base.
• Apply eye shadows over it to give the desired look.
6) Reviving Mascara
Have a dried mascara? Not to worry, you can revive it again. Just add few drops of eye drops and leave it for a while. Your mascara is ready to use.