Baking soda shampoo for hair growth-Every girl wants long, thick and shiny hair but it is not easy to get them. We come up with a little trick, and a tip with the help of you can get your dreamt hairs.
Things You Need
- Two tablespoons of baking soda
- 5-6 tablespoons of water
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 drops of essential oil
- Take baking soda and water in a bowl and mix them well. Add baking soda according to the length of your hairs but use water and baking soda in the ratio of 1:3.
- Rinse your hairs with water and then apply the smooth paste on your scalp and ends of your strands.
- Let it rest there for five minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- It’s time to prepare an apple cider vinegar mixture. Take a bowl and put a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into it and 2-3 drops of any essential oil like rosemary, lavender, etc.
- Mix them properly and then apply it to your hairs. The mixture of vinegar and oil will work as a conditioner to your strands.
The baking soda shampoo will not make any foam in your hairs, but we are very sure that it will do wonders for your strands.
Baking soda can also be in so many other things like given below:
As a deodorant
Baking soda is an amazing natural deodorant. By applying a little pinch of baking soda to your underarms, you will remain fresh and odor-free the whole day. Avoid Deodorants available in the market and go for the baking soda.
As a Toothpaste
Baking soda also works as a fantastic toothpaste. Mix the baking soda with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution and use it as toothpaste. It will give you the best results.
As an Antiseptic
If you get an insect bite or anything else and your skin is itchy then take baking soda and water. Make a smooth paste and apply it to the affected area. It will heal you in some time and then wash it off.
As a microwave cleaner
Baking soda is also a fantastic microwave cleaner. To clean your microwave with baking soda, take a soft sponge and put some baking soda on it. Rub the sponge in the microwave, and it will wipe all the marks from the microwave. It will also remove all the odors from the microwave.
As a Detergent
If you ever get any oil and grease stains on your clothes then wash them with baking soda. Apply baking soda on the stain and then leave it for 10 minutes. Rub the cloth gently with a brush and then wash it off.
As a face scrub
Baking soda also works as a face scrub. To make a face scrub, take a bowl and add baking soda and water into it. Make a smooth paste and rub it on your face in a circular motion. It can also use as a body scrub.
As a mouth freshener
To use baking soda as a mouth freshener, mix a teaspoon of baking soda into half glass of water and rinse your mouth with the same.
As a Floor Cleaner
Baking soda helps in cleaning the floor tiles very amazingly. Add a little baking soda to the lukewarm water and then use the water to clean the pipes.
As for odor remover
Baking soda removes the odor from the shoes. Put some baking soda in your stinky shoes in the night, and your shoes will be smiling in the morning. Don’t forget to shake out the baking soda from the boots otherwise; it will stick to your socks.