Elderly actors who transformed into a younger character-It will be a big surprise for those who are addicted to TV series and movies and had watched most of them. Do you guys know that your favorite character is far elder than the role he played? Shocked? Yes, here we listed those twelve popular celebrities who transformed themselves for acting a younger role. Just have a look-
1) Peter Parker/Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
Andrew Garfield one of the well-known actor acted as Peter Parker who was represented as 15 years old teenager but actually he was 29 years old.
2) Daenerys Targaryen/Emilia Clarke in Game of Thrones (2011)
Famous mother of dragons when started shooting this series was 24 years old but she played the role of 13 years old girl in GOT. By 2017, she was 30 years old.
3) Holly Golightly/Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
Audrey Hepburn was of 32 years when she played the role of 18 years old teenager Holly.
4) Frank Abagnale/Leonardo DiCaprio in Catch Me If You Can (2002)
This talented actor played the role of 16 years old kid while he himself was 28 at that time.
5) Jennifer Lawrence/Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games (2012)
This actress is 24 years old while she played the role of 16 years old girl.
6) Danny Zuko/John Travolta in Grease (1978)
John was actually of 24 years when he played the role of 16 years old Danny in Grease.
7) Scarlett O’Hara/Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind (1939)
She portrayed the role of 16 years old young girl while she herself was of 26 at that time.
8) Mikhail Rakitin/Ralph Fiennes in Two Women (2014)
Fiennes was 51 years old when he played 30 years old Mikhail in two women.
9) Sean Bean/Eddard Stark in Game of Thrones (2011)
The famous Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell was actually 52 years old when he played this role of 35 years aged kind.
10) Clu/Jeff Bridges in Tron: Legacy (2010)
He himself was 61 years old when he played a role of half of its age intron the legacy.
11) Yentl/Barbara Streisand in Yentl (1983)
She played an outstanding role in a 16-year-old girl while she herself was of the age 41.
12) Severus Snape/Alan Rickman in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
This famous professor of Hogwarts was 31 years old while in reality, he was of 55.