Amazing facts about the human body have you ever wondered that there are several numbers of magic tricks hidden inside our body and a lot many facts of which we are unaware? For your up-gradation, we had presented a lot of interesting facts related to our body.
• As we all know that our stomach comprises HCl acid which is so acidic in nature that it can even dissolve a razor blade in it.
• We can easily survive without a stomach, 75% of our liver, one kidney, 80% of our intestines, a spleen, one lung, and any of the organs in the groin area.
• Our skin or the epidermal layer regenerates every 2-4 weeks and we lose up to 0.7kg of dead skin in approximately one year.
• The bones of an average person can handle a capacity of around 16,000 people.
• With the increase in age, the color of eyes might change. It can be observed in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population. However, if it changes dramatically most probably let’s say from brown to green then one must consult a doctor. It can be a sign of various lethal diseases such as Fuch’s heterochromic iridocyclitis, Horner’s syndrome or pigmentary glaucoma.
• The surface area of a human lung is approximately equal to a tennis court.
• A single strand of hair can hold the weight of 2 baby elephants.
• A Human can survive 3 weeks without food but can’t survive 11 days without sleep.
Read also: 5 Unknown Body Facts
• In the absence of a pinky finger, one can lose approx. 50% of strength loss of the same hand.
• The strongest muscle in our body is masseter – our jaw muscle.
• The length of the small intestine is about 6 meters or 20 feet long.
• Blood vessels of a human body can stretch up to 60,000 miles.
• People suffering from albinism are often observed with violet or red eyes since they lack pigment in their iris due to which light can bounce back and exit from eyes.
• A normal healthy person produces approx. 4 gallons of sweat in a single day.
• The amount of heat our body produces in 30 minutes is enough to boil water.
• During our lifetime the amount of saliva we produce is enough to fill 2 swimming pools.
• The capability of twisting our tongue and bending our fingers artistically is because of heredity.