We buy a lot of products to dye our hair brown. However, most of the colours are synthetic which can damage our hair. Henna is a natural dye which is neither costly nor does it damage your hair. It imparts a beautiful and lustrous natural brown colour to the hair.
If you want a chocolate brown colour, follow these steps:
- Henna Powder (100-120 grams)
- Catcher powder (1 teaspoon)
- Sugar (1/2 teaspoon)
- Coffee (1 teaspoon)
1. Boil some water in a pan and add one teaspoon of coffee in it.
2. Add one teaspoon of catcher powder and half a teaspoon of sugar in a bowl and pour the coffee-water in it. Stir the mixture continuously till all the sugar and catcher powder get dissolved.
3. Add henna powder slowly till a uniform paste is formed. Make sure there are no lumps. Cover the bowl with a lid or a wrap and leave overnight.
4. Remove the top and add two spoons of curd into it.
5. Apply the paste uniformly to your hair. Keep it there for two hours.
6. Wash your hair with cold water and dry with a towel. Do not use shampoo to wash your hair.
With this simple and easy method, you will get a dazzling brown colour for your hair.