How to make your lips look fuller? Every woman dream to have warm lips just like Angelina Jolie. There are many medical treatments available to fuller your lips but using them is harmful and also very costly. With this article, you will get to know some makeup techniques which will help you to add volume to your lips. These tricks and techniques are easy to use and can use daily. You don’t need to go saloons every day to make your lips beautiful. These simple techniques will make you look more attractive and flawless. Your dream can come true by using these tricks in your life.
Dark the Lip Corners
It is a big problem girls face when they need to get ready for any party or other occasions. Small lips don’t look right. One of how you can make your lips look fuller is by marking the lip corners. Now how will you do this? The procedure is given below:
- Apply moisturizer or lip balm on your lips before applying any lipstick.
- Outline your lips and then apply lipstick on them.
- Apply black lip liner on the corners of the lips.
- Now with the help of a lip brush smooth the edges of the lips.
- Look in the mirror and check your lips will now look flurry.
It is a straightforward and easy trick that you can use for evening makeup. This trick works best with intense lip colors.
Use a lipstick, lip gloss, and concealer at the same time.
Another simple and easy trick that will give you good results is using lipstick, lip gloss, and concealer at the same time. The combination provides perfect results as we want. The procedure to use this trick given below:
- Moisturize your lips with the help of lip balm.
- Apply lip liner on the outline of your lips.
- Now apply lipstick on your lips.
- Then apply lip gloss on your lipstick.
- In the end, all that you need to do is correct the lip contour using a concealer.
Use a mixture of shea and cinnamon oils.
The cinnamon oil helps to improve the blood circulation of the lips and make them look brighter and a bit bigger. Cinnamon oil not used in its pure form; it is mixed with shea oil, and then it used. This mixture can be used as a mask, lip gloss or a base for a matte lipstick. The procedure to use this trick given below:
- Take a small container and mix shea and cinnamon oil properly.
- With the help of your finger apply this mixture on your lips for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes wipe the oil from your lips and apply lipstick.
Use a lip liner to correct the lip form.
Any tips can correct with the help of lip liner. It is one of the life-saving makeup products. You can make any types of lips look fuller.
Highlight the Cupid’s bow
Highlighting your cupid’s bow helps you to more emphasize your lips. This trick will use after the whole makeup is done. Apply highlighter to your upper lip if you want to apply it. The process to highlight your cupid bow is given below:
- Highlight your cupid’s bow.
- Blend The highlighter along the upper lip slowly.
- Then apply lipstick on your lips.
- In the end, apply some highlighter on the center of your lower lip to add volume.