Everyone wishes for glossy and shiny colored hairs but the biggest challenge is to continue repeating those chemical hair dyes which can result in hair fall, dry and split hairs, faded natural shades and all these can damage your hairs. For avoiding the above situation you should try this new handmade hair color dye which can be made easily and will be time-saving.
• Blend one egg with one tbsp. of olive oil and one tbsp. of honey.
• Apply this paste to your hair and rub it on your scalp.
• Cover your head with a towel or shower cap and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
• Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
The amalgam of honey and cinnamon will help in lighting the shade of our hairs up to 2-3 shades lighter. For this try this method:
• Take a plastic bowl.
• Blend two tbsp. of hair conditioner, four tbsp. of cinnamon powder and three tbsp. of honey.
• Mix all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous paste.
• Apply this paste to moist hair.
• Comb your hair to spread this mixture evenly.
• Leave it for 2-3 hours duration.
• Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Better results will be obtained by repeating this process for a number of times and applying it for a longer duration.