Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the most iconic monuments of Italy and one of the famous visited site in the world. Basically, the structure is the bell tower of the adjacent Pisa Cathedral and is much popular than its primary structure due to its unintended tilting which appeared in the 12th century.
Its foundation was laid on an unstable land due to which is tilted by the year 1178. Avoiding its slanting appearance the construction continued and finally completed in 1372. Several efforts were made to improve its position due to which the tower remained closed to the public between 1990 and 2001.
Currently, millions of tourists visit this place and many of them enjoy capturing its unique pictures. Most of them are captured at such a perfect time that it has changed the perception. Here we have mentioned a collection of such attractive and exception pictures which were captured at a perfect timing. Have a look-
1) It seems to be like an Ice-cream with the cone
2) This dog might correct its structure
3) Let’s Roll-off
4) I can hold him
5) Do you think it will fit inside my backpack?
6) It’s jammed
7) Girls! Help in climbing over this
8) I’ll take him
9) I’m trying to be a Bruce Lee
10) Trying Leg Press by using this tower as a weight!
11) I’ll choose Old Cathedral over Leaning tower of Pisa
12) Hey, wait! It’s not leaning anymore!
13) Can I pack it in my shopping bag?
14) No, it’s not that what you are thinking
15) Who is stronger between David and Goliath
16) Why not try something new?