It is difficult to remove the tanned portion from knees, elbows, and finger and toe joints. No matter how hard we try using several chemical methods but still these dark colors never fades. It mostly occurs due to climatic changes in western countries. For avoiding these dark patches here we mentioned some home based remedies which can give the desired results.
1) Sugar and Lemon Juice
Sugar particles work as the best substitute for a scrub. For applying this method-
• Take a bowl.
• Add some sugar granules with lemon juice.
• Mix them well to obtain a grained mixture.
• Apply it to the affected area and scrub them gently.
• Continue it scrubbing for 5-10 minutes.
• Continue this method on a regular basis and you’ll observe the effective result in a shorter duration.
2) Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon extract and honey both work as a skin lightening agents due to their properties. For applying this method-
• Add one tbsp. honey and one tbsp. of squeezed lemon juice.
• Mix them until you obtain a fine paste.
• Massage this paste on the affected area for about 10 minutes.
• Rinse it with water and observe the results.
3) Milk Cream and Vitamin E
This is one of the most effective methods which provides results in a shorter duration. This shows enhanced results for those people who have dry skin.
• Add one tbsp. of milk cream with one capsule of vitamin E.
• Blend them properly to form a paste.
• Apply it to the affected area and rub it gently.
• Continue rubbing for 10 minutes.
• Observe the results.
4) Yoghurt and Almond
Acidic property of yoghurt and essential almond oil both provides an effective result in fading the dark patches.
• Take a bowl.
• Add grinded almonds not more than two almonds.
• Pour one tbsp. of yoghurt in the bowl.
• Blend them well and form a thick paste.
• Clean your skin with your regular scrub.
• Rub this paste for 10 minutes.
• It will help in lightening your skin tone and will preserve the smoothness and moisturized skin.