Do not worry though, we at Banter have got hairdos that are both quick as well as elegant in style. Depending on the occasion and your hair length, we provide you thirteen tricks to style your hair in the fastest possible time. Check all of them.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail and hold it in your hand. It should be kept slightly towards the right shoulder.
- Now twist the base of your ponytail as shown in the above picture.
- Secure the twist with bobby pins from both sides.
2. One-Minute Hair Bun
- Gather your hair and make it into a high ponytail.
- Twist the ponytail around itself till it forms into a bun
- Secure it with bobby pins or rubber band or the hair stick.
- Adjust the shape or size of the bun by your hands.
3. Two-Braid Twist
- Gather your hair into two parts on top of each other.
- Work on the top bunch into a regular braid. Secure with a band.
- Repeat the same with the lower bunch, forming two braids.
- Take the lower braid and roll it up to form a bun. Secure it with pins or elastic.
- Now take the top braid and wrap it around the bun. Hold it with pins.
- From both sides of your head, pick up thin strings of hair and keep them aside. For short hair, you can use hair clips to secure them
- Now, turn the remaining hair into a low and loose ponytail.
- Make a small braid from a small strip of the ponytail. Secure it with a small rubber band.
- Insert the braid into the ponytail with your index finger by pulling the braid down. It should form a loop.
- Now grab the hair strings of one side which you had put aside earlier. Form a bow shape and pull it halfway into the braided loop.
- Repeat the same with the strings of the other side.
- Tighten up the bow by pulling down the braid.
- Remove the elastic band if you want to and secure the bow with bobby pins instead.
- Divide your hair into equal two parts. Keep one part on the top of the other.
- Tie both sections with a rubber band to form two ponytails one on the top of the other.
- Use your hand to pull the upper ponytail through the bottom one and keep it aside.
- Repeat the same with the lower ponytail but, in the opposite direction as that of the previous one.
- You don’t need to secure it with a band or pins.
6. Quick Twist
- Divide your hair into three equal parts. Tie up the middle part into a low ponytail.
- Select one of the remaining two sections, twist and roll it up around the middle ponytail. Secure with a rubber band.
- Repeat the same with the other section.
- Secure with a bobby pin if required.
7. High bun with a bow
- Comb your hair into a high ponytail. Tie it with a rubber band.
- Pull the hair halfway through the band and form a loop.
- Pin down some hair loops against your head forming a random bun.
- Take a small string from the end of the ponytail and tie it and the remaining part separately.
- Now, split the ponytail into two parts and roll one against itself forming the half of a bow and secure it with pins.
- Repeat the last step with the other part of the ponytail.
- Wrap the string of hair around the loops that you put aside in the beginning, forming the heart of the bow. Secure with pins.
- If your bun is a bit rough and messy, use a hairspray to fix it.
8. Low Bun French Braid
- Gather your hair to a side with more hair.
- Pull out three small strings on top of the head with more hair and make a French braid up to your ear and into a regular braid after that.
- Gather the remaining hair and form it into a ponytail secure it with an elastic band
- Add the braid into the ponytail and loosen up the edges to give it more bulk.
- Take the ponytail and form it into a bun, securing it with pins.
9. Simple Braid Twist
For short hair and quicker results, replace the french braid with a simple one. Watch the video tutorial.
10. Butterfly Knots
- Gather up some strings of hair from both sides and tie them up with small bands of the same color as your hair.
- Now split the ponytail into two parts. Flip one part over the string of the ponytail. It should form a loop as shown in the picture.
- Repeat with the second string. Adjust the size of the loops as per your liking.
- Again, gather up small strings of hair and make another ponytail, but, make sure you pick them a bit below the first ponytail and pull each line through the loops of the first one.
- The right string should pass through the right loop only, and the same goes with the left loop. Tie the loops with strings.
- Repeat with another ponytail until the shape of a butterfly is achieved.
You can add as many knots as possible.
11. Braided Headband
- Pick a string of hair behind your left ear and form a simple braid.
- Lossen up the hair from the edges of the braid to give it some volume. Tie with a band.
- Now wrap the braid across your head in the form of a headband.
- Use bobby pins to secure it.
Read also: 10 Easy and Stylish Hairstyle Hacks
This hairdo looks perfect even if you have short hair.
12. Heart Braid
- Comb your hair into a straight profile. Gather a section of hair from around your ear and divide it into three identical parts.
- Form a simple braid about six inches long and tie with a rubber band.
- Gather a similar section of hair but, a bit away from the first one and form another braid
- Pick the first braid, hold it against your head and twist it clockwise to form a half-heart. Secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat the previous step with the second braid in the counterclockwise direction to complete the heart shape.
- You can remove some of the previous rubber bands if you want to.
13. Flipped Ponytails
- Grab your hair and separate it into three equal sections. The top part should be around the temples, the middle one near the ear level and the rest as the lower part.
- Form three ponytails and tie them up with rubber bands.
- Now, upturn each ponytail over itself, starting from the top one.
- Flip the top ponytail above a hole close to the band and tie it up.
- Repeat the last step with the middle ponytail and tuck the upper ponytail before tieing up.
- Do the same with the last ponytail.
- Leave it as such or roll it up into a bun.
Which hairdo did you find most attractive? Share with your friends and find which one they like.