Flawless skin is no more a dream in this hectic lifestyle. You can fight all the factors that cause skin darkening and damage your skin. All these cosmetic products help you in skin lightening, but their regular use can be harmful to your skin. Why worry when you have the natural ways? We got a solution for you; you can lighten your skin tone with ordinary ingredients like rice and red lentils. This face mask is not harmful and will give better results.
How to make this paste:-
- Rice (you can use basmati or any other everyday rice)
- Red Lentils
- Olive oil
Steps to follow:-
- Add three teaspoons of rice and three teaspoons of red lentils in a blender jar.
- Blend them. After blending empty the blending jar into a bowl. This powder can be stored in an airtight container for at least a month.
- Take two teaspoons of the powder.
- Then add two teaspoons of fresh curd and two teaspoons of olive oil.
- Mix them and make a thick paste out of it.
- Apply this paste on the darkened areas and let them dry. Once you feel that it has dried, gently scrub it with wet hands and move your hands in circular motions and then rinse it off.
- You can use this remedy twice or thrice in a week.