Every girl dreams of a perfect and toned body and does not want to leave their laziness. It is not possible to get a toned body without doing any struggle. You need not spend any money because we will tell you some non-equipment Exercises which you can do easily at your home and can get an adorable figure.
So many people do not like squats but they are beneficial for burning thighs fat. Squats help you in toning your lower body. We will also tell you how to do squats.
- Stand on the floor by keeping the feet and shoulders apart.
- Then start by pushing your hips back and downward.
- Keep pushing your body downwards as much as you can.
- Come back to your original posture after doing the exercise.
- You should do three sets 15 squats every day to get better results.
You should take care of some small things while doing squats like you have to keep your back straight and your knees and feet should be straight in line. Take breathe in when you go down and breathe out when you come up.
We never notice that in a day we almost make 5-10 times lunges. When we bend to our shoelaces, then we perform lunges. Lunges are very beneficial for hips, thighs, glutes, hamstrings, core, calves, quads.
How to perform lunges
- Stand straight on the floor and wide your shoulders and feet.
- Bring your right leg forward and shift your weight in the same direction. Keep your right leg straight.
- Start lowering your body up to that extent when your right thigh comes parallel to the floor. Don’t let your leg go beyond the toe.
- While going down, your left thigh will touch the floor for a bit.
- Bring yourself up by putting your burden on right leg and come to original posture.
- Do this exercise with another leg also and do 20 times on each leg.
Always keep your back straight in an upward position.
Gate swings will also work for your inner thighs, glutes, hip flexors and quads. It will give you toned legs.
How to perform Gate Swings
- Stand straight by keeping your legs full. Then turn your toes out to the sides.
- Lower your body and bend your knees and push your hips back. Keep lowering your body down until thighs come parallel to the floor.
- Jump your body up and cross your legs while landing.
- Then start repeating the same process for about 40 seconds.
Keep your back straight while exercising and breathe out when you jump.
Diamond kicks will work on your legs and thighs and will give you a perfect figure.
How to perform Diamond Kicks
- Lay down on the floor on your back. Keep your arms straight on your side.
- Bring your legs up and bend the knees. Match the soles of your feet with each other.
- Start the exercise with stretching your legs on the sides. Keep spreading as much as you can.
- Then come back to the initial position and straighten your legs.
- Keep doing it for 20-30 seconds.