Making Children learn new things is an arduous task. It wholly depends on the parents how they treat and make their children understand different things. Children are very creative, so you need to use many different exciting and innovative ways to make your child simple words of the life. Given below is some exciting parenting tips which will help you to make your child more independent.
Every child should learn self-discipline and we will you some tricks to teach discipline to your child. Let’s take a look below:
- You need an A-4 size sheet and fold it into half in a vertical way. Do some small cuts on the layer.
- If you want to make it attractive, then paste the stickers on the sheet. Labels should explain the task that what to do.
- The windows you have made by making cuts on the sheet, write the tasks on them that your child has to do. You can also use stickers that describe the work.
- Fold the paper and draw a tick mark on the backside which will show that task is done.
How To hold a scissor
Children don’t know how to keep the scissors correctly, and it is advisable to parents to teach their children about it. It is effortless to teach a child about holding the scissors in a right way. You should tell them how to place their hand and save yourself from getting hurt. You can use a trick by saying them to make a smiley on the thumb and hold the scissors in a way that smiley should give you a back smile.
Learning How To Use Buttons
The above-given toy can help you to teach your child how to button and unbutton the clothes. You need a coloured paper and cut it in a piece. Stitch a button on the paper and paste a soft fabric on the page with a small cut in it.
Learn how to tell time
It is a simple and exciting trick which will help you to teach your child how to understand time.
- You need two paper plates and write the numbers as minutes on one of them and other write numbers from 1 to 12 . Make small cuttings between the numbers. Place the first plate under the second plate.
- Make two arrows of different colours and write hours on one indicator and minutes on the other one.
- Then pin both of the arrows in the centre of the plate.
- Continue to change the position of the arrows and ask your child to tell the time.
Learning good table manners
Children are so unpredictable, one time they are calm, and the other minute they become aggressive. While teaching a child how to eat and behave at the table, your child may break many plates. You can’t afford the loss of many such dishes. This problem can solve by attaching two suction cups on the bottom of the plate. In this way, the plate will stick to the table, and your child cannot break it.
How to count
A simple and easy way to make a child learn mathematics is with the help of colourful Lego blocks.
- Cut a paper into small pieces and write a number on them like 1,2,3,4.
- Draw different colour boxes like a tower on the paper with the number written on the paper.
- Ask your child to build the same tower with colourful Lego blocks as on the paper.
It is an exciting method to make children learn to count.